Sunday 25 March 2012

INTERNSHIP

In a fort night, a lot can happen, yet not much has been done. My semester is almost over and I'm happy. Happy because I need a break. I have finished all my school work, yet I haven't done much blogging or personal design work. However, I'm more excited about my internship. I want to get more experience in the fashion industry and I am so eger to learn as much as possible.

I want to know: is coming up with a fashion article as easy as it looks? What goes on while planning a photoshoot? How long does it take to do a photoshoot for a magazine? Well, I will just have to wait until May to find out. Plus, I'm eger to get myself some more proffessional looking clothes. A great reason to change my wardrobe.

Have a good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment