Wednesday 29 February 2012

iPad

Hello Everyone!
Recently (more like yesterday) an iPad 1 arrived home. Now, it is not mine but I am enjoying the gadget. I am actually writing this post from the iPad :-) I do not think I have ever understood why people have always made such a fuss about it, but now, I see why. It is so slender and light in weight. My first worry was about the keypad. I thought I wasn't going to type as fast as I do on a keyboard, but I actually think I type faster!

For those concerned with appearances and making sure your iPad looks as fabulous as you, there is nothing to worry about. There are fabulous iPad covers to choose from, including leopard print(which reminds me of Jersylicious-and yes, I watch it).

You can be fashionable with the iPads, but for me, it's about convenience. I'm so happy.

Have a technological leap year.

No comments:

Post a Comment