Monday 4 July 2011

The FAB expo and my lovely green bag!!

Hello lovely people! Sorry I haven't been around much. Just finished my internship at Amani Ya Juu and I really enjoyed. From the people to the fabric.

Yesterday I went for the FAB-Fashion and Beauty Expo at the Westgate shopping mall. The place was amazing. I found such amazing items. For me, the thing that caught my eye the most had to be Silver Jewelry by Meena and Una and Bahati by Patricia Wakaimba. Look up Bahabti at www.bahati.me. I love the fact that Bahati is also very affordable for custom made clothing. I also realised that the Kenyan fashion scene is growing so fast and it is becoming more competitive, which is exciting.

While I was there, I got myself a beautiful green bag. I'm really loving it. I even dreamed about it last night. Isn't it beautiful?

All in all, I had a great time. A well spent fashionable day!!

Have a great Monday people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment